This month an IT leader working for an iconic automotive brand explains how he manages his Solaris environment.
Take a moment to read how another customer optimizes his environment which provides services to more than 3 million clients.
Stop By and Say Hi
- Gartner Symposium ITxpo (Orlando, Fla.) Oct. 5-9
- IBM Enterprise (Las Vegas) Oct. 6-10
- Universe (Dallas) Oct. 13-15
- CIO Summit (Ayrshire, Scotland) Oct. 21-23
- CMG (Atlanta, Georgia) Nov. 3-6
A Unix Strategy and Operations Team Lead at an iconic automotive giant, delivered this presentation at the TeamQuest ITSO Summit 2014. He focused on Solaris virtualization and how he utilizes optimization software to perform accurate capacity and performance management.
Czech Republic financial institution ČSOB explains how IT successfully monitors, manages, and reports the performance of its heterogeneous infrastructure which provides services to more than 3 million clients and 8,000 employees.