May 12, 2014
Tomorrow marks the beginning of our second #ITSO14 event for the year. This time in Paris. Be sure to follow along if you aren't able to attend. Here's what you can expect on Tuesday and Wednesday.
13 May - Tuesday
This is a day focused on IT efficiency and cost optimization:
- Mark Gallagher of Formula One on Technology driven business performance
- Executive peers from various companies on how to leverage IT efficiency and quality of service to drive business growth
- A panel discussion on ‘what makes a great CIO – keeping the lights on, or driving business growth.
- Networking opportunities with business and IT executives that face the same challenges you face
- Enjoy a relaxing dinner with great food and interesting conversations
14 May - Tuesday
This is a day of inspiration and break-out sessions:
- James Staten of Forrester Research on ‘Just because it´s in the cloud doesn´t make it cheaper’
- Industry peers from various companies sharing techniques for keeping IT infrastructure running smoothly and efficiently
- Networking opportunities with data centre peers
- Break-out sessions, each providing in-depth knowledge on how to manage performance and capacity in daily IT operations.
- Panel discussion with industry analyst, TeamQuest executives and data centre peers