TTS is quickly approaching and I wanted to share with everyone how you can stay in touch with what's going on and be interactive before, during, and after the event. We know everyone can't make the trip to the heart of Texas hill country, so we'll be live tweeting and live blogging the event and posting to a variety of other social sites. Make sure to follow us for updates and join the conversation!
A few highlights of who will be speaking:
- Cameron Haight - Gartner Analyst. Cameron will be discussing how to deal with complexity via design-centered IT.
- James Staten - Forrester Analyst. James will examine how to take advantage of cloud economics.
- Per Bauer - TeamQuest Director of Global Services. Per pioneered our Capacity Management Maturity Model and is going to show how to elevate your maturity to the next level.
- Scott Adams - TeamQuest Director of Product Management. Scott will review the latest features and highlighting what is coming in the very near future.
Full agenda can be found here.
Here's how you can stay connected to what's happening this year:
- TeamQuest IT Service Optimization Blog - You've already made it here if you are reading this, but we will have recaps of all of the general and breakout sessions.
- TeamQuest on Twitter - Live commentary on the event.
- #TTS2013 Hashtag - A collection of all tweets related to the event.
- TeamQuest on Google+ - If you prefer Google, we do Google.
- TeamQuest on LinkedIn - Our LinkedIn company will be sharing updates, too.
- TeamQuest on Facebook - Don't forget to like us on Facebook, you'll see a lighter side of the event here.
Put it on your calendars, set a reminder, or write yourself a sticky note to check out TTS this coming Sunday through Tuesday, April 21-23. If you like what you see, you can always attend in person next year!