December 9, 2013Carlos Toscano, a TeamQuest Enterprise Performance Specialist, delivered a presentation at the IBM Enterprise2013 conference last month to a standing room only audience - twice. I thought we should share his presentation with everyone.
Toscano’s presentation outlined three key points for everyone concerned with optimizing their IBM AIX environments:
- Automate performance management
- Automate detection of capacity constraints based on anticipated growth
- Automate correction of overprovisioning (made in some cases)
- Automate custom report generation and distribution
- Integrate multiple performance data sources
- Integrate performance metrics and business KPIs
- Overlay the environmental data
- Predict future service performance
View the presentation on Slideshare.
How are you addressing the needs of your AIX environment?