Why Attend VMUG’s Free Virtual Event on June 7? Here are 3 Reasons
If you’re running technology on the VMware platform and want to grow your expertise on all things cloud and virtualization, you won’t want to miss the VMware User Group’s free virtual event on June 7 from 9am-5pm CT. Not only does the event feature interactive exhibits, live-streaming keynote sessions, and Q&A with VMware experts, but you can have all this and more from the comfort of your home or office.
Also, did we mention there are some pretty sweet giveaways?
Here are three good reasons to attend:
1. Grow your cloud expertise.
Experts will be sharing the latest in NSX Management, going deep on vCloud and vSphere, and much more… for free! Sessions stream live throughout the day on a variety of topics. The keynote speaker this year is Duncan Epping, Chief Technologist working for VMware in the Office of CTO of the Storage and Availability.
2. Enjoy event perks, no travel required.
Avoid the hassle and expense of traveling. Just grab your coffee and log in to the virtual event from wherever you are. Explore the virtual exhibit hall, chat with other attendees, and fill your “swag bag,” just as if you were at a live event.
3. Win cool prizes.
For every session you attend or booth you visit, you’ll rack up points that could win you cool tech or gift cards. Plus, chat with us at the HelpSystems booth and you could win an Apple TV!
Why visit the HelpSystems booth? We can automate, secure, and monitor your solutions and infrastructure everywhere: in the cloud, on-premise, or in hybrid IT environments. Come on by on June 7 at the VMUG Virtual Event to learn how we can help you with:
- Robotic process automation: Streamline business operations with reliable automation—no scripting required.
- Capacity planning: Avoid outages, manage costs, and prepare for future growth with a capacity planning tool to monitor and optimize your systems.
- Secure file transfer: Share sensitive files securely with customers, trading partners, or employees, on an ad hoc or batch basis.
Save your spot today—and we’ll see you on June 7!