- You have limited personnel, time, and expertise
- You have requirements to cost effectively ensure service levels are met
- Your environment is complex and constantly changing
- It is a challenge to predict which services will run out of capacity,
- IT services are often implemented across MANY servers, both virtual and physical
- Configurations supporting services are dynamically changing
Solution: TeamQuest Risk Prediction— a capability enabled by TeamQuest Predictor
- Automated, forward-looking predictive analysis of all your IT services
- Gives you specific and focused advance warning so that you avoid disaster
- Tells you where to focus your attention to avoid future problems
About our latest release
A capability enabled by our latest release of TeamQuest Predictor, TeamQuest Risk Prediction will now automatically determine which past time period to use as the baseline for future performance predictions. This eliminates the need for an expert to decide which historical time slot might be representative of typical workloads. Risk Prediction can also automatically determine the trend in business growth, eliminating yet another input for calculating predicted response. And configuring Risk Prediction in large data centers is simplified using policy-based administration.
TeamQuest Risk Prediction reduces risk from:
- Lost revenue
- Lost customers
- Embarrassing publicity
TeamQuest Risk Prediction saves you time:
- Reduces the need for troubleshooting by telling you when and how to avoid future bottlenecks.
- Runs automatically. You need only worry when it tells you have a potential problem coming up.
- Predicts not only when a bottleneck will occur, but where it will occur.
How it works
TeamQuest Predictor enables automatic Risk Prediction and TPI calculations that are calculated and stored by TeamQuest CMIS.
TeamQuest Surveyor is able to use predicted results for reports such as:
- Predicted future server health
- Predicted time until service a service level violation will occur
TeamQuest Analyzer is able to use Risk Prediction’s historical TeamQuest Performance Indicator and components of response calculations for reporting and problem analysis.
Why its better
This diagram shows the non-linear effects of increasing loads on response time
TeamQuest Risk Prediction is better because:
- It's more accurate, using a sophisticated analytic queuing network solver that understands more about how and where bottlenecks occur.
- It's proactive, telling you BEFORE you have a problem.
- It's automatic. Making it practical to perform high-value analysis on more of your IT infrastructure.