The dynamic nature of virtualized environments makes optimizing performance and capacity more complicated. Multiple virtualization technologies often run on a variety of operating systems and hardware platforms, and often a variety of management tools are used to manage performance, monitor health, and determine the cause of bottlenecks.
The TeamQuest solution helps mitigate risks and optimize performance for everything virtual, including:
- Physical servers
And TeamQuest addresses VMware, Hyper-V, KVM and many other virtualization platforms.
With the TeamQuest solution you can:
- Optimize IT services in multi-vendor environments with a mixture of hypervisors and operating systems
- Allocate the optimal amount of resources to each VM
- Know how many VMs can realistically be placed on a particular configuration of a physical server
- Identify and redeploy unused VMs
- Proactively manage the performance and capacity of the physical server, the hypervisor, guests, and guest interaction
- Be alerted to performance problems early, before it becomes critical
- Know how long current configurations will perform adequately, and know when upgrades or additional systems will be needed